Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
NOpe...but I am drunkng right now and we have some picsx that we took thonight that i will put up tomorrow afteri ihoest them on wetodddidraciing. I work tomorrow at 10am but i get off at 5pm tso i guess youll see guys the pix then for sure. Ian said i passed out 2 times on my yard...but each time i realized i was ont he ground he was trying to pull me up so i think thats he was the ones that pushed me over and iw as like shit that sux...ill probaBLY have bruises and shti tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
90civicracer said:
NOpe...but I am drunkng right now and we have some picsx that we took thonight that i will put up tomorrow afteri ihoest them on wetodddidraciing. I work tomorrow at 10am but i get off at 5pm tso i guess youll see guys the pix then for sure. Ian said i passed out 2 times on my yard...but each time i realized i was ont he ground he was trying to pull me up so i think thats he was the ones that pushed me over and iw as like shit that sux...ill probaBLY have bruises and shti tomorrow.
That took some brain powa to read.

:bandit:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont know what he is talkin about, his ass passed out, there was no pushing. there was some drinking, but i think mike took the cake(hence the passing out in the yard) twas fun, cant wait for the pix

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
90civicracer said:

......incase no one noticed, this post was brought to you by coors

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
:werd: Ian just chilled and had a few drinks...but damn that beers bongs fucked me up wouldnt yous ay Ian. And im gonnas take his word for me passing outw twice cuz i was pretty fucked up (*and i guess i still am)) so he didn't push us. pix tomorrow cuz im too lazy to do them and reszize them. The boong with 2 beers init flowed somuch harder than just a single.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
90civicracer said:
:werd: Ian just chilled and had a few drinks...but damn that beers bongs fucked me up wouldnt yous ay Ian. And im gonnas take his word for me passing outw twice cuz i was pretty fucked up (*and i guess i still am)) so he didn't push us. pix tomorrow cuz im too lazy to do them and reszize them. The boong with 2 beers init flowed somuch harder than just a single.

haha, i love drunk logic

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
here are af ew pictuers...sorry ife theyre big cuz ian watned a few up and i didnt ressize them.

Iahn on left, chad and erin in middle, me on right

ian on left me on right...i forgot to open my eyes it was hard with flash

me on left, ian on bottom middle, erin up top its sideways...beer we drank

Representin Bush/Cheney '04

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.