Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Well it looks like I am going to take the plunge and sell the SRT-4 to upgrade to the SRT-8 Charger. I am looking to get 14K for the car because I have some extras. The car has 34K miles that are mostly highway miles. It has never seen the track and it is adult owned. Here is a list of what is in the car.

Stage 2 with toys
Mopar Catback
Mopar BOV
Mopar Sway Bars.
MSD Ignition Wires
Compustar Alarm/Turbo Timer/ Remote Start.

The remote start lets you start the car from about a mile away and has the pager function. The car is super clean and I painted the center of the stock wheels with gunmetal paint. PM me if you are interested and I can send you a pic. If I don't get much interest in the car, I will probably part it out and trade it in. But it would be a lot nicer to see it in it's current state. I would like to sell it local in OR or WA if possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Later

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Are you willing to part out some stuff? If so I will take the Mopar Sway Bars off your hands.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
In what situation do you need to start your car from a mile away?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When it is 90 degrees out and you are in turn 1 at PIR watching a race. You start the car on the walk back and by the time you get there the car is cool. Just on example.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts