Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
I got two badges with mine, haHA! :hi: except I didn't even have my stage 2 on the car anymore by the time I got the badges :lol: my friend got them that now has my stage 2 now and he is putting one by SRT-4 and keeping the other in case someone steals it, he has a replacement. I thought that was smart.
Yeah, when did you order it? Are they still taking forever for people to get them? How is stage 3 going to come out if they still are trying to get all the stage 2 and 1 orders out.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
sorry you guys have been waiting since the summer. I bought mine off one of the members on here. He ordered the stage 2 kit without toys at first. Waited forever like you guys have/are. but then decided on toys, so he sold me the stage 2 w/o in need of that money.

im thinking about getting another badge. the original one will sit on my fuel injector shield. most of my goodies are in there so....pop the hood. BAM Stage 2 right there.

im debating on putting another stage 2 emblem in the back (under srt-4). i debadged both the dodge and srt-4 and removed the spoiler. but putting stage 2 by itself back there may not be too bad....hmm

·
Banned
27,300 Posts
can you do me a favor?...can you get one of those injectors and tell me the part number you see please...thanks need to know asap

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
im thinking about getting another badge. the original one will sit on my fuel injector shield. most of my goodies are in there so....pop the hood. BAM Stage 2 right there.
i did the same thing 1 under the srt4 on the fuel injectors and 1 under the srt4 emblem on back

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.