Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just got my carbon and blue kevlar eyelids. I havn't installed them yet, but I laid them on the lights to see what they look like. The one thing that I noticed is that the grain of the carbon and the kevlar dosn't match up, the passenger side eyelid the grain runs vertically, and on the driver's side it runs at an angle.

Is this how there suppose to be, or did I get a screwed up set.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
That sucks... I would emagine that because of the way they cut them....that is the way to get the most out of the fiber. However, I would want them to match personally. If they both run the same way that would look pretty cool though.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gibby said:
Hey, just got my carbon and blue kevlar eyelids. I havn't installed them yet, but I laid them on the lights to see what they look like. The one thing that I noticed is that the grain of the carbon and the kevlar dosn't match up, the passenger side eyelid the grain runs vertically, and on the driver's side it runs at an angle.

Is this how there suppose to be, or did I get a screwed up set.
Hey,

They should match up pretty closely, if the are way off take a digital picture and send it to [email protected]. We cut all the colored stuff together on the same directional plane. We take care of our customers, and pride ourselves on our customer service, so if they are that far off, we'll take care of you. That simple, we stand behind our product.

Thanks
Dominick
Carbon by Design

1 - 5 of 5 Posts