Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have a red 04 srt-4 and someone rudley ran into my rear bumper and then left, so if anyone knows of someone parting out a recked srt-4 or somewhere i can get one for really cheap, please let me know!!!! i need a rear bumpe BAD! thanks:)

·
Registered
924 Posts
turboant said:
hi, i have a red 04 srt-4 and someone rudley ran into my rear bumper and then left, so if anyone knows of someone parting out a recked srt-4 or somewhere i can get one for really cheap, please let me know!!!! i need a rear bumpe BAD! thanks:)

Why not file a claim with your insurance company? Im sure there is more damage than you think from a rear end. I got hit when going 5 mph over a set of rail road tracks, the girl ran into me going 30 mph. And it ended up being $3500 in damages. So if I was you I would report it to your insurance company. Since you dont know who did it though, you will have to pay the deductable.

·
Registered
510 Posts
turboant said:

Check with 04SRT4black. He has several wrecked SRT's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts