Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I bought my SRT the rear bumper was replaced but most of the clips underneath that attach it arent there. Where can I get those? I can hear the thing squeak and move when I'm driving.

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Please be more specific about which part(s) you are missing. Refer to the image i've provided.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So along the bottom. Mainly underneath. It's attached especially on the top. It's jist loose along the bottom.

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
Right...the picture I posted even has the fasteners numbered for easier identification...

·
Super Moderator
16,113 Posts
Just so everyone knows, you can get 100 of those plastic black fasteners I posted for 12 bucks on Amazon. It says 6 dollars, then they charge you 6 bucks for shipping. I'd say the shipping is a rip off but overall that's not a bad price compared to what you have to spend at the dealer or even an auto parts store. Usually they want like 2 for a dollar or worse.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like 4 and 5. There are a few spots where there are metal clips that look like a small bolt goes through. And other spots where a push pin might go through. I'll add a pic in a minute

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So there are 2 spots for push pins. The other 4 spots look like metal clips with bolts maybe. The guy showed me the clips but no screws or bolt for them..

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts