Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
lol the last guy said a Z06 wishes it had that pull. ummmmm gonna have to go with a false on that one.

·
Registered
403 Posts
i wish the new video games had an srt-4 so i could pretend customize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
539 Posts
Haha... gotta love this response...

Dude, your an idiot.

Your talking about cars, you most likely don't own ( don't know any Porsche owners who hang around on a gamespot forums ) let alone the cars you buy are old rusted crap when I have a nice brand new 2004 SRT-4 WITH A WARRANTY. You're talking about crap that you know nothing about, obviously when you start talking about how it has the headgasket problem ( which was first gen neons ), when little do you know that this engine is built from the ground up, this is NOT found in any of the other neons, it was built for boost and on the STOCK internals can handle upwards of 500+ HP. I think you should study up before you open your mouth and look stupid... oh wait, you already did that.

Girl: " What kind of car do you drive?"

Boy:" A Neon SRT-4"

Girl: "Oh My Mom Drives one of those"

Boy: "No, she drives a base neon, your mom's can't do this" Boy street races a Evo VIII and spanks him.

Girl: "Wow, your car rocks, I love winners!" Girl rides Boy like Pony.

I win, You lose. Idiot.

·
Registered
626 Posts
is NFS:U2 gonna have an srt-4? or atleast the new gen neons?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Gave 'em a piece of my mind too. can't wait for the immature responses that are sure to follow.

·
Registered
340 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,772 Posts
wtf are they talking about.. the srt-4 is an "old car from the 80's" i think someone got a little confused with comparisons to old turbo dodges.. and the "automatic suspension".. what the fuck!?

these clowns are clueless

·
Registered
6,135 Posts
gt4 and nfsu2 will have the dodge srt-4. Ive seen the screen shots for gt4 and heard rumors about nfsu2

1 - 20 of 43 Posts