Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked all over the net and around town. How does RE Audio sell its speakers. I can't find a retailer anywhere. I poped an old JL audio sub and thinking about replacing with RE subs.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
they do have retailers, however they are few and far between. buy directly through them, since you don't live in las vegas, which is the only place you cannot buy directly through them. they are located in las vegas, and have a deal with their local retailer to not sell directly. call them up, they are very knowledgable guys.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not really sure what I'm going to buy. I have a US Acoustics USG2000D amp and have/had 2 10s but not really sure. Depends on price, Freq that subs handle, size of enclosure etc. Just wanted to check a few things out before I buy. Still just looking around. But like what i have read here and other places about the RE Audio subs.

Thanks for the 411

·
Registered
633 Posts
Couldnt be happier But I was willing to give up a little more space for a ported box since the xxx likes ported better but the brahma is real good also same xbl2 technology and likes sealed alittle better (I know about the xxx from first hand rest is from audio forums). The xxx can hit HARD and still sound real good imho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.