Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=7713&s=5a874b1090fd70a693caf58ba4c45e77

They say the razor will be built. I know the Razor is currently at the NAIAS this year, which is weird, unless they have a big announcement to make. Check it out!!.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i cant wait!!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
it has the turbo unit, just not for $14,000,( probably for $21,000). that will be for the N/A version.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
damn man, its 2500 pounds. but yeah you are right. it is a 2 seater. maybe 2100 would be a good number to aim for. since it has no power windows, no radio, no speakers, light seats, no ac, etc..

·
Registered
449 Posts
hemidakota said:
lifeisdeath said:
damn man, its 2500 pounds. but yeah you are right. it is a 2 seater. maybe 2100 would be a good number to aim for. since it has no power windows, no radio, no speakers, light seats, no ac, etc..
My Swift Gt is only 1795lbs
The tougher safety regulations get the heavier cars get. I'd love to be wrong, but I REALLY doubt a production Razor could weigh less than 2000-2300lbs.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Latest update: two cars-Razor and the Slingshot

Here is new insider that joined Allpar (Neonboi).

comments...The new chrysler platforms will be very flexible...meaning you can do rwd/fwd awd
suv/wagon/sedan/convert off a single platform....

could be a couple of little 2 seaters coming....stay tuned

Plymouth will coincide with the intro of 2005-06 pt , neon replacements

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I still don't believe that this car will ever see the light of day. I'd be happier than a pig in shit if it did, but I just don't see it coming.

-dave :bandit:

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Arioch said:
I still don't believe that this car will ever see the light of day. I'd be happier than a pig in shit if it did, but I just don't see it coming.

-dave :bandit:
Hahah.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
bring on the razor dodge needs a mita, s2000, mr2 fighter.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I suppose it would be a good bet they'd release the Razor, what with the Solstice coming out down the road here.

In regards to Plymouth. You know I've heard some rumors about that too. Believe I picked it up on Allpar a while back.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't want to throw out the Razor into the market. That'd put DCX even futher ahead of the other sport compact cars, with the SRT-4 & Razor, 2 cars with balls that'll run with cars twice their price, maybe 3 times with the Non-turbo Razor. Should still handle like it's on rails.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Re: Plymouth Slingshot/Dodge Razor

hemidakota said:
It is a confirmation that both the Plymouth Slingshot and the Dodge Razor will be built.

Expect another increase of power with the current 05 SRT-4 to 245HP.
I can't wait to see a pic of the 2005/6 SRT-4.

I don't know a thing about the Slingshot, so I'll check up on it now. But that's awesome they're definately being built! DCX 0wnz.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts