Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well kinda short notice but RaptorRed , Second Chance and I setup a bit of a get together just so we can all be introduced and what not. We kept calling Grunge and Cali :roll: :evil: with no replies but i thought Cali told me he was working today anyhow. On the way to meet up with RaptorRed , Second Chance and i ran into a nice 2jz MR2. Man this thing was pimped out in a good way..had many guages on a pillar pod, lowered on some nice wheels and had a sick sounding GReddy BOV.

Second Chance asked if he should try and so he did and what happened was kind of expected...traffic :lol: . So we finally catch a good opening and the guy is being really cool asking many questions as hes trying to keep beside us in traffic. He was very impressed and we were likewise but he couldnt get over the IC and the price of the car. Anyhow back to the road battle we finally caught that opening and Second Cance misses a gear so he pulled like crazy. The second chance :lol: 8) :wink: we got we took the jump and it took the MR2 till top of 4th (for us) for him to pass us. Again he was very impressed and we were likewise...lol..cool puerto rican guy in a red MR2. What was funny was his daughter was asleep in the passenger seat and as loud as the BOV was she was still sound asleep.

We arrive at the destination only to find out Raptor was at the wrong spot. So what do you know we drive to that spot but hes gone. After reaching him at home :roll: we decided to meet up at the correct location. After playing pool for a few minutes Grunge finally calls but at this point we are all starved. Grunge arrives and i swear it was the funniest ever. I look out and tell Raptor how someone is checking his car out and what does he do? he arms the alarm. That shocked Grunge but he turned around and smilled then came in and greeted us. Good one Raptor! :lol: :lol: So we play a few short games and then decide to go eat.

Grunge hopped in the Raptor SRT and i rode with Second Chance...oh the ironies. Hold and behold the light goes red as we roll up...oh my! :roll: :twisted: :twisted: So we stage up and the light goes green and naturally Raptor pulled us good cause Second Chance got a whole lot of wheel hop and never recovered the lost ground. So we continue down the road put puttin around when oh my! not again :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: another red light :lol: . I looked over at Raptor and said "Wanna race that slow turd.." we all got a laugh. I think Grunge was in heaven though i never heard a peep just saw one big grin :lol: 8) . Light goes green we are dead even for a bit but Raptor took us by a lil this time around and we shut the show down at the speed limit 8) :lol: .

All in all we totally converted another future owner who had his doubts *cough* Grunge and i got to introduce RaptorRed to everyone else. So Grunge, Raptor and Second Chance...have fun?

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
So Grunge, you not only got to see (your color too!) an SRT before me, you also got to ride/race in one as well! Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good time, and I hope to meet you all some day.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!
PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!! :evil:

NO MISSED CALLS ON MY PHONE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm upset I meesd the outing, as well as a chance to meet you guys, but I was at work ANYWAY, but who knows......3 SRT's rolling at once is such a nice thought....

Hoping to make the next one!
:twisted:
Cali

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cali said:
LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!
PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!! :evil:

NO MISSED CALLS ON MY PHONE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm upset I meesd the outing, as well as a chance to meet you guys, but I was at work ANYWAY, but who knows......3 SRT's rolling at once is such a nice thought....

Hoping to make the next one!
:twisted:
Cali
3 black SRT-4s :wink: :roll: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
If I have mine by then, 4 black SRT-4s. :lol: :lol: Thanks for the pizza and next time I'll get there earlier. It was great meeting everyone. I enjoyed the ride. It was everything I expected and more. :lol:

·
Registered
582 Posts
It was fun and that MR2 guy was cool. You'll have to let me know when that Nopi thing is so i can take off work for it. I don't think we called Cali, I don't think anyone had his number.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Second Chance said:
It was fun and that MR2 guy was cool. You'll have to let me know when that Nopi thing is so i can take off work for it. I don't think we called Cali, I don't think anyone had his number.
ACR has it but I know he's telling a fib. Lets see what we can do for sunday afternoon/evening! I already mentioned to Raptor...what do you guys think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Second Chance
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing