Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on that ftp that NeonWasp was nice enough to allow everyone to use, and I checked out your video "drag 1". It looked like an SRT having a close race with a civic or something. I was just wondering who won...and what the times were...and what mods were on the other car?

·
Registered
220 Posts
SRT-Hunter said:
I was just on that ftp that NeonWasp was nice enough to allow everyone to use, and I checked out your video "drag 1". It looked like an SRT having a close race with a civic or something. I was just wondering who won...and what the times were...and what mods were on the other car?
Impossible. There is no way a civic kept up with a SRT-4. :?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i'm not home right now where i downloaded that video but i think its against a second gen neon. either way he still romps on it

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
that was Roach from Neons.org and FloridaNeons.org. I was in that second gen at o0ne point and we did beat Raptor at one point but for the most part Raptor won. This 2nd gen has a SOHC running a ported Magnum intake manifold w/ rpm window switch, ported and polished head, header, exhaust, intake, MSD ignition and a lil laughing gas. Raptor and everyone at the FL Neon meet last Feb saw how troubled his car was but evenso his car ran a rather slow 15.7 on the motor and a 14.1 at 102mph best with the bottle. That was with a massive vacuum leak from the intake. I think his car made 159whp on the motor and 204whp on the juice. Very very close but Raptor prevailed most of the times they raced

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ryan Autry said:
Impossible. There is no way a civic kept up with a SRT-4. :?
Don't knock it untill you know what the civics got.... I know of a civic here in Indy that runs Low 10's / High 9's and is seen on ESPN sports :wink: .

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
check http://import.h8rs.com you should be able to find it. and in case you all missed it check the general thread to see how you can add yourself to that site.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thats Raptor's son filming...i was standing next to him...im the voice in the back ground. Yup and the commentary at the end.... :oops: :? 8)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahh..it was a 2nd gen neon ok...ya...i wasnt sure. I only saw it once because i accidentally closed the window after I saw it, and it took forever to d/l...so i wasnt able to give it a second look.

Awesome vid 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
SRT-Hunter
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing