Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post my best run of today. I have actually only taken my car to the track 4 times since I bought it, practice makes perfect right?

Reaction time: 0.654
60 Foot: 2.230
Mid ET: 6.071
Trap MPH: 77.7
Elapsed: 9.219

I was a little disappointed, but I am running street tires. Mods are...

AGP WGA
XS Power FMIC
MSD Coil and Wires
Stage 1 Injectors
CAI

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
how much boost r u running?

there was a guy at the track the other day with an 04 running 8.8 with only cai and agp wga hiting 17psi spike and 14 at redline. when i was running 9.2 it was due to me pulling timing BAD.

nigel

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was running WAY to much boost, My WGA is not controling at all. I was spiking to 22 LBS. I was going to swap it off, but it rained and I had to leave anyway. I have been trying to fugure out what is wrong with my WGA, but I think I am going to put it back to stock...

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
Stupiddumbface said:
I was running WAY to much boost, My WGA is not controling at all. I was spiking to 22 LBS. I was going to swap it off, but it rained and I had to leave anyway. I have been trying to fugure out what is wrong with my WGA, but I think I am going to put it back to stock...

dude just adjust your adjustable WGA lower "turn nut towards moter" that or you have a vac line leaking and causing a fake bleed.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its hooked straight to the turbo, I have replaced the line 2 times just to be safe. There is a MBC inbetween also and it is wide open and unrestricted. I have adjusted the WGA as far down (to the motor) as it will go and it doesn't change anything....

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Just get rid of the MBC altogether and run the line from the WGA to the turbo. You should be able to adjust the WGA just fine then.

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
addictedtosin said:
Just get rid of the MBC altogether and run the line from the WGA to the turbo. You should be able to adjust the WGA just fine then.
x2 thats like the best way to adjust the wga

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
when i tried running a mbc on my agp wga it fuckin sucked. spiked WAY to much.

nigel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts