Dodge SRT Forum banner

ran an M3 last night.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Exhaust Depot 
#1 ·
well 1st off....i lost, but only by 1/2 car.
before everone starts flaming and calling BS, this was not on stock boost, i was seeing 15 w/spikes to 16. We ended up going from a 5-10 roll b/c we didn't wanna bring the attention by launching. 1st gear we were dead even, same in 2nd. in 3rd he pulled about 1/3 till 85 when he shut down. and yes it was a new M3. he was a very nice guy and gave me props which i gave back. im sure if we went to 100 or so which would be just about a complete 1/4 mile it woulda been looking more like 1 1/2 cars....who knows. im still waiting to go to the track because i haven't had a chance to drive 4 hrs to Bradenton b/c the only track near me is moroso, and at moroso 12 sec cars have to use ET streets to hook. Should have a time slip soon.

#2 ·
riceetr how are you getting spikes at 16psi? did you put a boost controler?how much of a differance is it of the stock 14? I spike 14 then it holds at 11 or 12. Good race by the way! :D

#3 ·
Impressive, next time make sure u got a camera to record any race u do because there are alot of people who wouldnt believe that a SRT 4 hung with a E46 M3. I'm really thinking of getting a SRT 4 with stage 3 mopar kit before i even get the car out of the dealar.

#4 ·
like i told u Riceetr im gonna schedule a big FL Neon/SRT4 meet at Bradenton for the Nopi drag warz in May but if you should have the urge i can surely gather Raptored and Term at Bradenton so u dont feel left out if u want to come this way b4 then :twisted:

#5 ·
yea, imma start bringing a camera with me from now on. i seem to find alot of races, albeit not many of them are close, i normally get tried by ricers that need to put the crack pipe down and realize there is a huge diff. in power between their EX Civic and the SRT-4. not saying the SRT-4 is all mights but we have almost 100 mre h.p. I know the area the guy in the M3 lives, next time i see him i'll catch up and setup a race between us. Ohh and the 15 w/spikes to 16, i think is b/c something i did, once i figure out if it is i will post it. i just don't wanna say something will work and find out someone grenades their engine b/c it.

Redram...for some reason my car always ran at 14 psi of so, ask ExhaustDepot, he drove my car when we raced, he'll contest to the fact i see 14 psi steady.

#6 ·
Yup, that is correct. His car reads about 14psi .
Personaly I think the gauge is off on your car. My feels the same as yours when it was totaly stock. My boost gauge and EVC read almost on the money to each other. When my EVC reads 15psi, the autometer reads about 14-14.5

Give me a shout Will, I have a nice 59 cent mod for you. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.