Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I will be willing to show up if my wife has no plans for that day. I'll be coming from around the Baumholder area.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool. april 14th @ 1200. outside ramstein ab west gate. theres a huge empty lot. tell people you know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It doesn't seem like a lot of people will be able to make it. There is also a get together at planet kart at 1600. If your interested we can meet up at Ramstein at 12 bullshit a while then cruise to the go-kart track.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This should be Friday night .. Or early Saturday before noon.

I'm in ansbach but I will be in Graf Sunday and starting WLC Monday.. Otherwise I'd have no problem with a Sunday .

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to get a gathering to see who would show up and if there are numbers. If there are lots of interests then I will definitely set one in advance and make things alittle more easier for everybody.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is the meet still going to happen or is it going to be rescheduled for a later date. I just don't want to drive an hour and be the only one there. lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry, i didnt see the post til after but it happened it was small but this was also a short notice meet. I was trying to gather people from the local area because we are a little spread out in the KMC area. I plan on having another one later down the road but when we have a good solid amount of numbers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts