Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sooo suposedly he dyno'd and didnt tell any one??? i wana see the graph a little birdie sais he made 380 not scrd i made 382 :readclose :readclose :jester: :jester: :jester: jp pudge ... so lets see the graph!

·
Registered
947 Posts
well dude the graph sas 331.8, now the whole day people such as the yellow 350z in those tuner bash pics and my buddys civic hatch showed that the dyno has been reading off 50 hp. so 331+50= around 380 or so. i mean if u dont belive me ill go around saying ya that i only have 331 but think about this, im finely street tuned thanks to wowguysrt and my mods are 2 more than u unless u installed that clutch already. but the z said he dyno at 327 and he came out with 277 and my buddys civic made 576 when he got tuned and came out with the top HP of that dyno challenge with 526. im sure wowguy will back me up on this if u oppose.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i guess well just have to run next time u come into town and o ya i got the clutch in :hi:

331 is still fast but it would deffinatly explain why billy kept up

and why u traped 110mph

·
Registered
947 Posts
Isthatatank said:
i guess well just have to run next time u come into town and o ya i got the clutch in :hi:

331 is still fast but it would deffinatly explain why billy kept up

and why u traped 110mph
well with billy didnt brake boost and i ease into throttle. and with the run 1st time at the track never launched it good and didnt have radials on. ill admit now im just getting the skill of launching my car since all i can and been doing is roll racing.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
hey was that the bash that was in padre or corpus???

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
oh yea hey pudge, you ever come to houston? cuz we didnt get a chance to meet up in corpus..........

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hmm, after seeing Pudges car. I think you are in big trouble Steven. That car is pretty slick.

Mike

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike V. said:
Hmm, after seeing Pudges car. I think you are in big trouble Steven. That car is pretty slick.

Mike
no doubt

its big turbo duh its sick not sayin it isnt, but.... i wana see a graph :thumbsup:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Isthatatank said:
no doubt

its big turbo duh its sick not sayin it isnt, but.... i wana see a graph :thumbsup:
You are just a dyno whore :readclose :jester: :thumbsup:

Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts