Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well, if anyone has been paying attention...SD 3-2, Raiders 2-3. LT, and Brees are hooking up and running wild...Collins is hooking up for INT's...and T. Wheatley who???

Doesn't matter Bronco's are going to beat them both...TWICE. (That is four time in divisional play for you slow folks)

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Should be a fun time Suz. I hope yur team wins. I been a Raider fan since 1967 but would love to see the Chargers make it to XXXVIII.
And BTW there is Absolutly no team in the NFL that I am agianst more than the Denver Broncos

·
Registered
399 Posts
Buckonine said:
Well, if anyone has been paying attention...SD 3-2, Raiders 2-3. LT, and Brees are hooking up and running wild...Collins is hooking up for INT's...and T. Wheatley who???
Yeah and the chargers will fall off like they always do towards the end of the year. Except for maybe last year when they sucked ALL YEAR! :rofl:

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
spcforker said:
Should be a fun time Suz. I hope yur team wins. I been a Raider fan since 1967 but would love to see the Chargers make it to XXXVIII.
And BTW there is Absolutly no team in the NFL that I am agianst more than the Denver Broncos

haha don't hate on the Broncos.. Just becuase they beat the Oakland Faders like 80% of the time.. :readclose

Broncos are going to kill them this weekend! And I'm gonna get to see my Denver Donkeys play for the first time this season here in San Diego.. Stupid worthless charger's games are always on.. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
latino31 said:
Yeah and the chargers will fall off like they always do towards the end of the year. Except for maybe last year when they sucked ALL YEAR! :rofl:
If the Charges sucked ass as bad as you say what does that say about you raiders since they lost to them last year?

·
Registered
125 Posts
That game will be insane. On halloween. Raiders vs chargers =you couldn't pay me enough $ to work that game as a medic. they have 5 ALS medic units there not counting all of the roaming units. I heard they are cutting off all alcohol for the second half anticipating lots of fights.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.