Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
I wish someone would just buy the stock turbo upgrade already and then give us some feedback. Someone asks about it every couple days but no one has any new information. There is a lot of information in the turbochargers.com forum under the topic "super stocker turbo" or something along those lines. Lately I don't think anyone has been using it though as you can just get a big turbo kit now. I think the stock upgrade can do about 300hp tops on stock fueling though.

-Jason

·
Registered
333 Posts
From your signature I take it that you make 298hp with it? And that is at S2 boost levels with the PCM still controlling everything? That's not too bad for $700. You can do that much power with the stock turbo but you have to screw around with MAP clamps and WGAs and everything.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
boggus said:
I have the TCC one .... Had it for about 4K miles now. I also have S2 and the car runs great.
is that all you have is the tcc upgrade and S2? is there any exhaust work, 02 housing, FMIC, CAI? your basically cracking 300hp with the rich running S2...thanks in advance for the answer to the questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.