Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEY GUYS!

So I'm a big fan of giving you guys the best way to get your speed addictions. Some of the things I will like to do monthly is Raffles, and group buys. All Items voted on by you guys. To start AEM WIDEBANDS. Here is how it's going to work.

Buy as many tickets as you want 15.00 each

20 Tickets sold 1 Aem Wibeband Raffled
35 Tickets sold 2 Aem Wibebands Raffled
50 Tickets sold 3 Aem Wibebands Raffled
65 Tickets sold 4 Aem Wibebands Raffled
80 Tickets sold 5 Aem Wibebands Raffled
100 Tickets sold 6 Aem Wibebands And a 5% off Coupon for our online store to go with each wideband.

This could be your chance to get a great wideband at almost 1/20th of the cost.

Drawing will be Aug 22nd

·
Registered
130 Posts
To be honest...raffles don't tend to work very well on these forums. Most neon owners don't have extra money laying around to chance on buying a ticket. Hell... Pwerks has had a $2500 turbo kit on raffle for 6 months and its still barely 1/2 way filled. Just my 2 cents.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Which charitable organization do these raffles proceeds go towards?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You guys, the more indepth I can get with wholesalers the better prices you get, this is more of a lotary. Your chance to get a wibe band as cheap as 15bux. Im just trying to find the cheapest way to hook you guys up!

·
Banned
1,958 Posts
You guys, the more indepth I can get with wholesalers the better prices you get, this is more of a lotary. Your chance to get a wibe band as cheap as 15bux. Im just trying to find the cheapest way to hook you guys up!
15 x 20 = 310 you make then someone may get a aem a/f ratio gauge for 15 so you will be making almost 70 bucks, more then likely more then that because you buy wholesale from the company.

but great deal tho to bad i have one

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
how many tickets are sold?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts