Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems none of the questions are being answered but I'll ask anyway..... :frogtongu

does Radiator Relief work or has anyone tried it?....... feed back :tongue:

Product Description
Radiator Relief™ supercharges your radiator by transferring heat more efficiently through the radiator. This proven coolant additive will reduce your operating temperature up to 30 degrees and cut engine warm up time in half. The majority of engine wear occurs at the extremes- extreme heat and extreme cold start ups. Radiator Relief™ can help reduce this wear and extend engine life by minimizing those extremes. • 30 degrees lower operating temperature • 50% quicker warm up • No mixing required; drain a quart - add a quart • Compatible with water and all anti-freeze mixtures • Safe with all alloys • 100% Biodegradable, Non-Corrosive and Non-Toxic • For use in all water cooled engines

Product Part Numbers

PART # DESCRIPTION MSRP
040104 Radiator Relief 32oz. Bottle $22.6

so is this real or smoke and mirrors?

·
Registered
322 Posts
sounds exactly like redline brand water wetter. People swear by that stuff I have tried it myself and it does stay cooler when rolling down the road. I paid 15 bucks in a performance shop. They stock this stuff because it is so popular.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
I used Redline water wetter for awhile now and had no problems with overheating etc..car runs normal to cool so it probably helps...DEI's is probably just as good and offers some piece of mind in our hot running turbo cars..IMO

·
Registered
67 Posts
Our Radiator Relief is a great product and very safe for your cooling system. The BEST part of our Radiator Relief is that it does not lose its properties over time unlike our competitors.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jon @ DEI said:
Our Radiator Relief is a great product and very safe for your cooling system. The BEST part of our Radiator Relief is that it does not lose its properties over time unlike our competitors.
thanks..... :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts