Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
looks good dood. silver on red i like it.
im too lazy, ive done to many rally stripes for meh and friends in the past. im too lazy to put them on meh srt4, keep'er a sleep'er

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Cool write up, Cool stripes. I'm hoping to put stripes on my car some day. Who is the Plastic's Warehouse? Do they have a web site? $40, that seems pretty cheap. The few times that I have inquired, my local vendor was saying that the vinyl alone would be over $100 and they wanted another $300 to install. Seemed like a rip to me, so I have put it off. Also was wondering if anyone has done stripes on a CF hood and trunk, but I will start a new thread for that one. Thanks for posting your write up.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It really is in-expensive if you go through a wholesale place. I got it at a place in shrveport, LA called somethign like Gready's Plastics Wholesale Company. But yea, i did the same and asked around and vinyl places quoted everything from 100-300 for the equipment, untill i found a ncie place that told me i'd be better off getting the stuff froms ame place he buys it from.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts