Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Banned
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if you are retarted or something but since you are selling your car because you are tired of all the drama and b.s. going on then why the fuck are still trying to talk shit. just sell your fuking piece of shit car and buy another slow ass piece of shit car that will never be faster then your 398whp 50 trim.

i tried giving compliments to one of your crew member and ask him some friendly comments and all you can do is talk shit? get a fucking life sean and stop bringing my name or car into anymore threads.

·
Banned
541 Posts
link or ban!

·
Banned
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what do you want a link to? the thread on the local forums.

·
Banned
541 Posts
blue04intracy said:
what do you want a link to? the thread on the local forums.

woop. thatll do me no good. nvm. lol

·
Banned
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because he talks shit on the forums here to.

why dont you just stay the fuck out of my thread

·
Registered
797 Posts
blue04intracy said:

then wouldn't there be a relevant link here?

and the entire auto-racing/modification scene is based around shit talking, and only for shit talking's sake... if you can't deal with it go buy a honda fit and a box of tampax to make your pussy feel a little better

·
Banned
541 Posts
ebluetortuga said:
blue04intracy said:

and the entire auto-racing/modification scene is based around shit talking, and only for shit talking's sake...

exactly. so you and all of norcal should stick to your own damn advice.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
blue04intracy said:

because your posting it in the cali section! if you have beef w/ this guy take it to he admins!

·
Banned
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont mind the shit talking its the fact that he says he is leaving the srt community because he is tired of me, chriatian and a couple other people talking about him. now he is the one trying to start shit?

·
Registered
797 Posts
blue04intracy said:
i dont mind the shit talking its the fact that he says he is leaving the srt community because he is tired of me, chriatian and a couple other people talking about him. now he is the one trying to start shit?
well, i honestly think you, christian, and "a couple other people" aren't that bad...

but the community as a whole gets tiresome... especially when the car just isn't that nice... just my opinion

·
Registered
769 Posts
This thread sucks I m selling my car and my computer!:rofl:

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
I was gonna sell my car, but I went WOT in it once so no one will buy it.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts