·
Registered
380 Posts
wow what kinda injectors you running wtih that monster turbo

·
Registered
380 Posts
my65bug said:
Interesting.... plus the air to water is cool too.

its more efficient then having a air to air sitting at the line heat soaks them damn things quick .... i think they are going to break the record for srt-4 1/4 mile times with this thing :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
Lets just say over 1000cc

:eeeek: not your average economy car huh?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
WE are gunning for low 9s high 8s

works for me if anyone can do it its you guys!! wouldnt it feel good to beat the mopar sponsored srt-4 :eveilgrin

·
Registered
388 Posts
Whatever I got a stock SRT-4, 2004!!! So obviously that makes this a driver's race. I'll hand you your candy ass. :lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
WE are gunning for low 9s high 8s

very interesting...love to see it :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hey Ant, I notice a turbo just chillin in that box collecting dust, trying to give me it??? I don't care if it's blown, it'd still make a sick paperweight. And if it works hell I'll put Psi-Fi Motorsports stickers on my SRT-4.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ant @ Psi-Fi said:
Boy I need to clean this damn garage.

send me all your srt-4 junk parts i pay shipping!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I guess you don't wanna give away the turbo, oh well. BTW this car looks to be sickness in the making. Hey do me a favor and this time put red flames on it, it'll look like the Devil's SRT-4, that'd be sick.

Also, how you gonna put that power to the pavement?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only A Neon said:
I guess you don't wanna give away the turbo, oh well. BTW this car looks to be sickness in the making. Hey do me a favor and this time put red flames on it, it'll look like the Devil's SRT-4, that'd be sick.

Also, how you gonna put that power to the pavement?
That turbo is spoken for. And take a close look at the tranny. It is a 31th 3speed automatic with a Munsinger converter. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts