Dodge SRT Forum banner

qw fmic help?

427 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  racinready300ex 
#1 · (Edited)
ok?am tring to put my qw fmic on and just wanna now were i can buy intercooler piping that would fit with no problems, i read alot about some people going throw hell to put them on any suggesting would help. thanks

#2 ·
Its the fact that the quickwhips IC is a cheap IC that causes problems. Some say the tubing coming of the IC is sometimes put on wrong . Also them leaving the installer to drill holes also makes a big chance of the holes being wrong and causing problems with alignment. JMBperformance in my opinion is the best...

#3 ·
The drilling your own holes thing is to eliminate one thing that could be done wrong at the factory. It's not a bad thing, and there not the only IC's that come this way.

Also the QW with fit the stock piping, so anything that should work with stock should work whit the QW.

As for fitment, I had a little trouble with mine. But, I got it on no cutting or anything like that. A little bit of a pain, but I could deal with it for the savings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.