Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this car will only be in production for 3 years (03,04,05), Do you think that later on down the line this cars value will go up instead of depreciating? I was gonna trade mine in around 2007, but if they become collectors or something then im gonna keep it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i wouldnt just buy it because its not going to be made after 05. i would buy it because its one of the funnest cars to drive. the car will probably depreciate still, but not as much as a car thats been around for a thousand years.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't think so as the car was produced in large quantities. Look at the Buick Grand National. It was also made for several years but its value has not gone up. All cars for the exception of a few, will loose value. Also, the car will have to be 25 years only to be considere a classic. The SRT-4 will be rusted out to the ground way before that. They don't make the cars they way they used to.

Percy

·
Registered
273 Posts
it all depends on how well you maintain the car, if you keep it running well you should be able to get a good retail on it. one example is the early 90 mr2's that were turboed, you can find some shit ones for like 2k, but the ones that are kept up with are still selling from 10k-15k, if im right arent our engines a mitusibushi engine???? so they shold last like 200 thousand??? but like pdieppa said they wont make it 25 years, they'll be rusted to the ground.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Like Haljen said, look at the spirt turbo and the shelby turbo values...

The car's book value will be nothing...Keep it in tip top shape and maybe a collector will pay big money for it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts