Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Turbo XS RFL and the Mounting kit. The mounting kit comes with a pressure pipe for the BOV. The problem is on the pressure pipe in the Turbo XS mounting kit there is no inlet for the sensor that is on the stock pressure pipe. Do i drill a hole and put a gromet in for the sensor...or what? Anyone with this BOV/Mounting kit that can help would be appreciated..

·
Registered
716 Posts
you can do it that way, or just cut a piece of the piping out and install the new pipe in the tube too. The new pipe doesn't have to replace the factory hard pipe.
James

·
Registered
716 Posts
you are not replacing the whole pressure pipe. You can leave the section where the sensors are alone. i think you are talking about the hard part in the stock cold pipe. The adapter pipe isn't made to replace the hard part. It made to just work as an insert in the soft part to give you something to mount the RFL to.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

....figured it all out.... :cow:...now.... :thumbsup: should i mount on cold side of intercooler...or hot side....i was thinking hot as
to not waste any cold air...or is it more personal preferance.....there was a thread a while ago discussing this....

·
Premium Member
9,893 Posts
I see now, you got the AGP style mounting kit that goes on the hot side of the rubber IC hose.

Now i see where to confusion was at!

there should be no sensor mounting hole since that mounts on the hot side.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Is it better to use the Turboxs mounting kit, or is it better to get a hard pipe?

·
Registered
716 Posts
as far as i know, at the moment i don't think there are any hard pipes avaiable that you can mount the turbo xs' on.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Modern has the ATP pipe with Turboxs flange

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
NIVO88T said:
I see now, you got the AGP style mounting kit that goes on the hot side of the rubber IC hose.

Now i see where to confusion was at!

there should be no sensor mounting hole since that mounts on the hot side.
Yeah...i had people tellin me two different things....hot side and cold side....I got it all worked out...thks all....

·
Registered
716 Posts
which side are you going with out of curiousity

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.