Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive been going back and forth between wanting s2 and s3. im gonna be buying one of those pretty soon. i would really rather have s3 but i dont know if it will pass smog cause ive got to get my car smogged next year. i know s3 isnt legal but does anybody know why? and is there any way to make s3 legal?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
xbadmofox said:
ok ive been going back and forth between wanting s2 and s3. im gonna be buying one of those pretty soon. i would really rather have s3 but i dont know if it will pass smog cause ive got to get my car smogged next year. i know s3 isnt legal but does anybody know why? and is there any way to make s3 legal?
stage 2 isn't legal either but you can pass with it. I doubt stage 3 will pass. My recomendation would be to pay somebody off to pass you. California is a bitch when it comes to smog thats why you won't pass. Other than that I would read up on the horror stories about cracked manifolds before making your decision!

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
if your worried about emissions, i believe water injection will help alittle bit...i could be wrong, maybe search water injection.....

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
PM Phrozen he can give some more info regarding this issue!! And if you are going to get s2 or s3 with toys you are going to need his automatic simulator to pass emissions!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts