Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just used Dodge's "Find a Dealer" option on their webiste as I have done many time since discovering the SRT-4. But this time something was different... drastically different, they actually listed three dealers in OKC and it's suburbs. :shock: :shock: Previously the closest were in Missouri and Texas. Does this mean they should be here... or does that just mean those dealerships were "okayed" to get some? Either way I'm happy. :D Not that I am going to get one immediately or anything, it might be a while, I just want to see one.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Youre right about a ton more dealers showing up now, but I know for sure that at least one of the dealers that now comes up for me has not even gone to training yet. They dont go until the first weekend of April.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
all my local dealers are showing up now. im in North East Ohio in case you cant read the mini profile under my name. so that's promising news. and btw one of them is NOT a Five-star so in case no one ever figured out for sure if non five-star dealers could do it i'm seeing right now that they can. drive on!

good night

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went into one of the local dealers the other day, and teh salesman said they might not come in for 3 or 4 months. :( Hopefully they will get here a little sooner.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dealer is on the SRT-4 list now!!!!! merrrrrrrrrrcy I am soooo excited!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaa...LOL
Still gotta wait till July probably But I'm Gunna get One WOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,154 Posts
yeah, it only means those dealers are now approved to get them, not that they have them. the recent additions to the list are because training in atlanta is this week. should be going on right now. i have a dealer near me (been keeping correspondence in hopes that maybe the car would be in more than 2 states sometime this year) that left for atlanta yesterday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Jeremy Smolik
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing