Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay now, before I go ahead and start with power mods. I want better handling in my car. What exactly is a good setup thats not to expensive? Note! I did not say cheap I said not expensive lol I have a new born at home.

And here comes the cheap question...
Whats the cheapest power mod? And what are the gains?

·
Registered
341 Posts
none

A strut tower bar is one of the cheapest handling mods you can get, on modernperformance.com u can get them for 40 bux. You also have the option of spending a little more for the DC Strut Bar wich is a bit more expensive. Also coilover springs are good, dont think they are too expensive.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesnt the bc cause problems on stage nothing lol?
what does the wga do? what are the gains?

·
Registered
634 Posts
(anti)swaybars are the very helpful, i would say to go get some tein h springs like i have, however the ride quality on semi good tarmac goes way down and avoid anything that looks bad. I and my wife are expecting our first in a week and have had talks about me putting the car back to stock springs, but i like the feel....anyway back to your question sways are cheap and great, and a boost controller and k&n drop in, i am assuming you have stage 1. If not stage 1 then air and boost controller dude, that two or three extra pounds of boost or more makes you feel so good when you open it up, my palms are sweating just thinking about it, yeeha!

·
Registered
634 Posts
wastegate allows more pressure to be used, basically...

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No stage one, I'm stock. lmao @ stage one and me pulling 14.6.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts