Dodge SRT Forum banner


513 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  lil fjd 915
hey guys i just want to raise my boost and make more power i am about to get a returnline, walbro255, ported tb, intake mani, and fmic and a wideband (uego) so i have to get an safc to make that power?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
yeah you'll either need a mapclamp or safc/dtec to control the fuel. The thing that's kinda got me worried is you've got all the fuel mods necesary to make good power except for the injectors. You're an 04 so you've got the S1 injectors but if at all possible I'd say may step it up to S2 injectors if possible. Other than that, yeah no matter what you do if you're upping the fuel you'll have to control it somehow
577's n returnline wont be enough
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.