Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i have been reading this forum since the SRT-4 has come out, just never made a name...

anyways... i keep hereing this 5,000$ mark up...

does this mean the MSRP or the SRT goes to like 25k?

i really hope not, cuz i have to wait till June to get mine...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Some dealers have listed their srt's that high, but most of us have paid MSRP or less (i paid $400 over invoice). If your dealer is marking them up, find another dealer.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i called about 4 or 5 dealers in NJ and they ALL said that they would only get them in late May or early June and that they were going to Mark up the price to about $25 or $26K...so i told them goodluck, because they were going to lose alot of potential customers that way and that the STi or the Lancer EVO wouldn't be a bad second choice. They said there are people willing to pay that much for the SRT-4. I giggled and hung up on him

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I would tell them to put the 5K in their crack pipe and smoke it. If anyone here has paid higher than sticker (+400 FL dealers fee) they have not fessed up here. I can't wait til the five MD/VA dealers I'm on a list with start calling. Before I mention I got my car already, I'm going to ask about markup.

I paid sticker + 400 FL dealer fee + 200 airfare to FL + 150 road trip home.

total 850 over sticker

Guy, you are only 4 hours north of me. Screw them.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Since you live in the Pembroke Pines area, you can get one from Maroone at MSRP + dealer fees + tax/title/tags. Here's a link to the actual sales agreement for mine. The buyers order is at the bottom of the page: http://home.tampabay.rr.com/blackcat/My_SRT.htm[/b]

·
Registered
726 Posts
RaptorRed said:
Since you live in the Pembroke Pines area, you can get one from Maroone at MSRP + dealer fees + tax/title/tags. Here's a link to the actual sales agreement for mine. The buyers order is at the bottom of the page: http://home.tampabay.rr.com/blackcat/My_SRT.htm[/b]
Agreed...talk to Stan Morton at Maroone Dodge - he'll hook you up. I bought my baby there at MSRP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
redram
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing