Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone feel like their mounts have regressed back to stock? Now, be for you say im just used to them, let me say I can feel the difference in performance. Like, when first installed, wheel hop was almost nill. Now, they bounce around like stock. Also, when I started the car with the new mounts, you could really feel the motor start, now nothing. I remember someone with the mounts having a problem with the poly peeling. It looks like the poly on mine is raised around the edges. Is there anyone else who feels like this? Or is it all in my head? I really like the mounts, and am not displeased, just curious. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have firm, and I just checked out the picture from the guy who had his come apart. Mine HAS NOT pulled out like that. Its just you can peel back the poly around the edges with your finger.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
i installed a set of the flex mounts yesterday, and i like them.... but what is it about them that makes it seem like my engine is gonna stall alot easier then it used to? did anyone else notice this too? :?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I just ordered my set of firm mounts.

Any update on the ones that seem to be a bit off? generallee?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It probably is just me. In my head I mean. I added a few PSI to the tires, and now they spin a little more than hop. They look fine and they are probably working perfectly. I still highly recommend them as a great mod.

·
Registered
138 Posts
where can I buy a set of mounts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts