Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the driver's side door arm rest, there are two power window switches: One for each side. Only the light in the driver's window switch lights up. Are both switches supposed to be lit up? How about the switch on the passenger door?

-Sam

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
I never noticed that, but I think thats so you can know where your button is at night. YOu dont have to fumble to see where its at.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Yea, I saw this too!! I was gonna wait until the Dodge dealerships in my area were certified, and bring it in to get fixed.

·
Registered
582 Posts
When doing my power windows even if its close the lights will dim/ac will dim also. Anyone elses do this? I also don't think my a/c cuts out when i floor it or atleast I don't notice any difference in a/c temp or power.

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I think it's just the one that is supposed to light up. As a reference point. I can't imagine all of ours have failed in just the same way. Possible, but not probable.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Second Chance said:
When doing my power windows even if its close the lights will dim/ac will dim also. Anyone elses do this? I also don't think my a/c cuts out when i floor it or atleast I don't notice any difference in a/c temp or power.
When there is a power drain lights will dim ..nothing abnormal.
If you close the windows when they are closed already closed, lights will dim.

I guess you havent floord it long enough :twisted: , because my A/C does cut off....as soon as you let off the gas, you can feel warm air rushing in followed by cool air a few seconds later.

·
Registered
726 Posts
cali said:
Second Chance said:
I guess you havent floord it long enough :twisted: , because my A/C does cut off....as soon as you let off the gas, you can feel warm air rushing in followed by cool air a few seconds later.
A/C...what a novel concept...it just stopped snowing up here for crying out loud! :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
the a/c shuts off at WOT

thats common in at least all neons, i imagine a whole lot of cars do that, but it is completely normal in the neon.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Its not uncommon for switches to look like they should lite up. My window buttons, thou in a nissan, do the same thing: left lights, right doesnt. I guess they know the driver is the only person who really matters in the car

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
The driver mainly uses the driver window control and since it is lit up, and you know the passenger window button is next to it, there you go. :lol:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
how odd , on my stratus .. the only light that doesn't come on is the driver window :shock:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts