Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Im just gettin everything im gonna go for once I get the SRT and the Powerpaq is looking like a definite must.

If I had mopar stg 1 then the stg 1 powerpaq has everything else i need correct?

Also if I added an exhaust before installing the powerpaq can i email psi-fi to get a map that will take advantage of it? Once it is installed I can take the lap top away but is there any check ups i should understand and do even if i don't add anymore mods or can i safely not worry too much about it and go on driving.

Also what type of hp gains can i expect from all this and are there changes in daily drivability or gas mileage (granny type driven)

Sorry for all the newb questions but after reading the sticky, i am still a newb

·
Registered
30 Posts
Noj said:
Well Im just gettin everything im gonna go for once I get the SRT and the Powerpaq is looking like a definite must.

If I had mopar stg 1 then the stg 1 powerpaq has everything else i need correct?

Also if I added an exhaust before installing the powerpaq can i email psi-fi to get a map that will take advantage of it? Once it is installed I can take the lap top away but is there any check ups i should understand and do even if i don't add anymore mods or can i safely not worry too much about it and go on driving.

Also what type of hp gains can i expect from all this and are there changes in daily drivability or gas mileage (granny type driven)

Sorry for all the newb questions but after reading the sticky, i am still a newb

You might be better off posting this in the PSI-fi forum, but I'll try and answer based on my experience.

Don't know about that, but it controls fuel and can reduce timing, so it should give you better numbers by leaning out the fuel.

Also if I added an exhaust before installing the powerpaq can i email psi-fi to get a map that will take advantage of it?
Yes.

Once it is installed I can take the lap top away but is there any check ups i should understand and do even if i don't add anymore mods or can i safely not worry too much about it and go on driving.
Probably not, but in my case I also bought a wideband O2, so I know how I'm doing at all times...

I'm not going to touch the hp gains one... Other than to state the obvious, by leaning out to 11.0-11.7 you will be getting better performance since stg 1 is pretty rich, and granny driving, you should get better gas mileage.

Try this Psi-fi forum... tons of stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts