Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hei guyz if anyone can give me advice or yes/no ..

today i ma race an s2000 for money . he wants out the whole. from a stop .. quater mile.. hes stock im boostin 20 spike 16 redline.. yesterday i race him for fun and he pull on me from the whole til end of 3rd gear . and i pass him .. ..should i race him or not.. pls help ..

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
if you did'nt pass em till the top of 3rd...........he MAY take you in the 1/4. Sounds like its gonna be close, but every stock S-2000 iv'e run, iv'e taken before i leave 2nd......IS my car a freak?....or are you a lousy driver? :lol: J/K :hi: ______5TOEZ______

·
Registered
795 Posts
u can deffinetly win go out and practice ur shifting u have to be fast. u need to figure out what gives u the best lunch out of first gear rev it up and than drop the cluch to see where u get wheelhop and where u dont. U should be able to beat him no prob though if he is stock.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah he stock .. and i race him yesterday night.. dont think he added a 100 shot in a few hrs lol.. but yeah i gotta practice ma lauch in first gear.. thats the critical point after that .. i'll be flyin .. but first gear im fuckin all over..

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Dude, you should definately win.

·
Premium Member
3,527 Posts
Well my .02 worth is that you dotn shift fast enough....I've raced plenty of Srt's with around the same mods and they "say they can shift" but yet i pull through every gear when i run em. practice practice practice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.. its that is for money u know .. thats why i wanna make sure.. and yeah later i ma go out and practice lauch and shiftin .. before i go race him .. i need the money and shut him up . cuz he takin shit..

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
If you couldn't pass him until 3rd, I wouldn't bet your cash on it. I hope this is on a track.....

·
Premium Member
3,527 Posts
04pshhh said:
If you couldn't pass him until 3rd, I wouldn't bet your cash on it. I hope this is on a track.....
Let's try and not have another arguement over racing on the streets and on the track...I swear i did this a million times on the srtforums and Evolutionm forums...

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
once you accually put the cash in hand you turn nito a beast, just dont pop the shift nob off. you should be fine from all the other posts ive read.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Im sorry but you cant drive for shit if a stock s2000 beat you and you uped your boost.... I've eatin multiple stock S2000's with a stock srt, and believe my they had good drivers behind the wheel.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
dude you gotta be kidding

First you type like a 16 yr old

Secondly you sound like you drive like a 10yr old...Daddy daddy daddy do I press the right pedal to go :jester:

I was able to slightly pull away from a friend's S2000 from a 15mph roll the entire way...once at 90 no one pulled.

Then I ran him modded as is and I have a nice steady pull the whole way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts