Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How comfortable are you in the SRT-4? I am 6'2" and about 235. Its been awhile since I have been in one and I am wondering if you tend to be uncomfortable after a long period in the car. I have long legs and tend to get crampy if I can't bend my knees to stretch in the car. I will probably end up getting rid of the GTP in the next couple of years and would like some thoughts on this. I do have an hour drive to work one way, so this would be a factoring decision.

Thanks

· Registered
132 Posts
Well I just got my car but I have driven it for an hour straight a couple times to get home. I was comfortable enough for me. I might not be the best person to ask about comfort though because I'm a Marine and it doesn't take much to please me heh. I'm 6'2 175 pounds FYI.

· Registered
206 Posts
6'2 3/4's Leg falls asleep on over 300 mile trips.. also kinda gets stiff CRUISE CONTROL is something they should of looked into!!!

Other then that cruisng in town or at the track perfectly fine!!

· Registered
6,352 Posts
I'm about 6 1, I feel fine in them. BUT... when taking turns hard I move around in the seat. I plan on replacing them with Sparco's eventually.

· Registered
132 Posts
"Well I just got my car but I have driven it for an hour straight a couple times to get home. I was comfortable enough for me. I might not be the best person to ask about comfort though because I'm a Marine and it doesn't take much to please me heh. I'm 6'2 175 pounds FYI."

I forgot to mention I don't have the viper seats. Mine are the ones they had in the beginning of 04 before the viper ones were put in.

· Registered
1,987 Posts
I am 6'5" weighing a mind-boggling 300 pounds. Is it tight in there...hell to the muthaphukin yea!!! and i have the viper seats, and i still run a 14.017 @ 100mph...LOL

I have basic mods, intake, mopar exhaust, and stage 1 on an 03 SRT. I plan to break into the 13s tomorrow night.

The longest I have taken my car is about a 2hr drive. I have a 45 min commute to work each direction. Getting in and out is a pain, but contrary to what u may think, its not too bad of a ride. Maybe its cause I'm used to it, but I have no issues. After about 60-90min, my leg will start to get tired, but its easier to drive than my moms van.

Big Boys Can Race Too!!!

· Registered
493 Posts
6'2", 180lbs...I don't really have any problems with the seats...just that my walet keeps bothering me. I have one of those George walets, from Seinfeild...where you have no money, just tons of reciepts and business cards. Yeah, so I have to take the walet out, or it start to make my azz numb on long trips. That is the only real prob. I have had. :)

· Registered
566 Posts
Buckonine said:
6'2", 180lbs...I don't really have any problems with the seats...just that my walet keeps bothering me. I have one of those George walets, from Seinfeild...where you have no money, just tons of reciepts and business cards. Yeah, so I have to take the walet out, or it start to make my azz numb on long trips. That is the only real prob. I have had. :)
You mean a MAN PURSE... But yea I hear you, I also have to take my wallet out on long trips... Butt goes numb. :crybaby:

· Registered
122 Posts
6'3" , 200 lbs - longest trip 14 hrs; routinely travel 3+ hrs, 2 to 4 times a week. Lots of leg room; bottom is too narrow - needs bolsters bent out a bit to really be comfortable (You can do this by hand). I developed sciatica in my left leg after 5 months of driving but it went away when I put a small Obusform cushion at the base of my spine. Generally very comfortable.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.