Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to ask if any of you has had any problems with running your CUTOUT's open for long periods of time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
802 Posts
lol, yea they only trouble your gonna have is with the law. Personally, if there werent so many damn cops around my town, i'd run it open all the time. Its the illest mod your ever gonna do.

·
Banned
491 Posts
yea!!!
people ask me if i have a diesel motor in my car.
girls enjoy the vibration on the seats when i floor it. (a little bit too much)
hearing the sweet whistle from the turbo when im cruising.

well they are not realy problems but they are side effects of the open cut out, lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys! I will be ordering the Needswings D/P v6 tonight.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
FSRbikr98 said:
lol, yea they only trouble your gonna have is with the law. Personally, if there werent so many damn cops around my town, i'd run it open all the time. Its the illest mod your ever gonna do.
What he said :readclose

·
Banned
447 Posts
As far as the dp with cat from needswings goes, does anyone know if it would actually work for emissions purposes? Or how easy is it to go from this to stock when necessary?

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
pmpala96 said:
As far as the dp with cat from needswings goes, does anyone know if it would actually work for emissions purposes? Or how easy is it to go from this to stock when necessary?
takes 30 mins. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just ordered the quicktime downpipe, I am pumped up about opening that sucker up and ripping around. How much hp gain did you guys get with the cutout open and a stock O2 housing? The 3 in is coming, I just have a few more important mods that must be done first, ie mm.

·
Registered
208 Posts
like every1 else said the only problem you will have is with the law but :tongue: on them!!! i think its the best thing ive bought for my baby yet....but one thing i do recomend tho is if you get it off of www.needswings.com get the mccord ppower plate as well this way u dont have to crawl under the damn car every time u want to open it

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
What is the power increase with it open on a 3" O2 housing? 10 hp, 20 hp? Given that the car is at 260 to begin with.....

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
i just put mine on yesterday, so i cant say, but it helps the car run about .3-.5 leaner on the AFR and it spools up alot smoother, so i'd guess somewhere around 15 hp if you are using it with the stock exh. like me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts