Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have any of you or DCR for that matter dynoed the results of this ported turbo/manifold issue i want to see the gaind HP/trq and a/f so fair i havent seen anyone with this info unless im worng hehe..Oh and how is the driveablity wiht the stage3 mod as a dailydrive? Just want to know all this before i decided to go forward with this i love more power but want to make sure the car will not have traction issues on the street due to the higher power gains. My sig shows my mods as of now to help you out wiht an answer. thanks.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Jeremysrt4 said:
Have any of you or DCR for that matter dynoed the results of this ported turbo/manifold issue i want to see the gaind HP/trq and a/f so fair i havent seen anyone with this info unless im worng hehe..Oh and how is the driveablity wiht the stage3 mod as a dailydrive? Just want to know all this before i decided to go forward with this i love more power but want to make sure the car will not have traction issues on the street due to the higher power gains. My sig shows my mods as of now to help you out wiht an answer. thanks.
We are still wanting to post some concrete Dyno numbers... At first we quoted 40hp and 40ft lbs tq but we are going to bring that down to 20hp with 40 ft lbs of tq until we get a deffinate dyno.. (the car we dynoed had some other mods which might differ from a typical stage 3) Driveability is great! Spool is awesome! Thanks

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
you can drive mine in a couple weeks :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts