Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello sorry if this isn't the area to post in But I don't know what else to do My teenage son blew the motor in his black 04 dodge turbo 5 speed been trying to figure out what it is worth the way it sits now any suggestions please he has been driving me crazy with his friends wanting to buy the car from the way it is now and as his mom I have No clue on the Value :(

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
price depends on location

i picked up a running but rough one.. with a salvage title for $2200 a few years ago... through rings in it.. wife drove it for a few years and just sold it a couple of weeks ago for 3500
around here, great condition stock turbo would sell for ~4500 and list on craigslist for 5000
lots of these cars are getting parted out, for example good working trans with no grinds goes for 500
if the motor has a rod sticking out of the side.. probably worth 1500 (average condition, some rust), more if it runs but smokes/clunks

pm me if your local and we can work out something fair.

Hello sorry if this isn't the area to post in But I don't know what else to do My teenage son blew the motor in his black 04 dodge turbo 5 speed been trying to figure out what it is worth the way it sits now any suggestions please he has been driving me crazy with his friends wanting to buy the car from the way it is now and as his mom I have No clue on the Value :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts