Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this mite be stupid but idont know much bout honda, got a crx, with a new top end, claiming he has a .50 trim but it looks to me like a stock eclipse turbo, he's running 5 lbs. and claims he pulls sti's
with the mods in my sig. running 18lbs can i take him from a stop? :readclose
he doesnt want to go from a roll.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
is this in your swap? if so, you should smash him. think of it this way. a stock srt that weighs 3000 punds is even with sti's. now, you have a modded srt swap in a what, 2300 lb car? and he's got what, maby 190 to the wheels in a crx? make sure you get it on video, and make sure the sound is good, so we can all hear him screaming VTEC!!! from 3 cars behind!
haha.

you'll kill him bro.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i think he is lieng to you...if i had a crx with a 50 trim i deff. would not be pushing a weak 5psi.....but watch out those cars are light as hell

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah, i saw it, it looks more like a 16g,and his bov looks like a airhorn, i dont think the stock crx bottom end will hold more then 5lbs, it is a 15 yr old motor, it also has yellow neons under it :rofl:, his buddy has a rsx-s motor in his hatch and says the crx pulls on him, we will see monday

·
Registered
676 Posts
5psi is probably around where hes at depending on the engine build or else it would blow up there heads are weak

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
here's a novel idea. Go to the drag strip, and find out

·
Registered
238 Posts
You'll have him for sure. If he's running only 5 PSI then that means hes running stock internals and stuff, he'll probably only be running around maaaybe 200 whp, yeah he's really light, but that doesnt mean everything, i beat a del sol with a typeR motor in it and i had 5 people including me in my car, and all i have is stage 1

1 - 20 of 35 Posts