Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant tell the difference between the XXL Flat Grill and the XXL Grill. they both look the same to me. would someone please explain to me what the difference is.. if any? thanx.

·
Registered
105 Posts
djmoreron13 said:
i cant tell the difference between the XXL Flat Grill and the XXL Grill. they both look the same to me. would someone please explain to me what the difference is.. if any? thanx.
It is pretty simple. XXL is really thick expanded aluminum. XXL Flat is the same but flattened really thin to give the appearance of being bigger. They are both close, but the XXL Flat, IMHO, is easier to work with.

If you like I can send out samples of both so you can see them in person.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool!!!!!

ok cool! thanx for the info. i was a bit confused there. my girlfriend and i were staring at the pictures for a long time trying to figure it out. she concluded that she liked the #01 style of mesh... haha :lol: but thanx for the samples in advance. ill email you with all my info!

·
Registered
105 Posts
djmoreron13 said:
ok cool! thanx for the info. i was a bit confused there. my girlfriend and i were staring at the pictures for a long time trying to figure it out. she concluded that she liked the #01 style of mesh... haha :lol: but thanx for the samples in advance. ill email you with all my info!
Yeah, the best way to determine what you want is from the samples I can give you.

The XXL Flat (#3) is BY FAR the most popular and also my personal favorite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts