Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a hard time trying to keep up with everything on the forums lately. Im reading a lot about this FPR mod that everyone is talking about. Im just curious on what all is included and is this just a "mod". Im asking because im trying to make my car as quick as possible with the least amount of money. Currently just using the AGP wastegate on a 03 with stage 0 and no upgraded injectors. So in Ohio i hit fuelcut if im holding around 17psi or higher in 3rd gear and beyond after about 3500 or so rpms. Looking for some nice fuel upgrades i can do. Yea i know about stage one and all that. I wanna know about this FPR mod tho if anyone could give me a decent description about it id be happy please. Also looking for any info or vendors who have a Traction bar/ Motor Mount package for sale. Im getting pretty sick of wheelhop.

Ran a 13.9 at 101.7 with a 2.16 60' with stock tires and stock motor. Pretty decent id like to think. Need more boost now but need more fuel. Just looking for some feedback is all. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
ok, first off, there is no way i am gonna belive that you searched for any of this, cus there are stickies on everything you jsut asked about...but i will help you anyway cus im nice like that...lol

for fuel, talk to PTperformace on here. he sells a mod that ups the pressure of your stock fuel pump so you dont have to buy an aftermarket one.

also, since you are running an 03, i strongly recommend you get Stage one at the minumum, and possibly some S2 injectors if you plan on really going for more power cus the stock '03 injecotrs are too small. 527's. youll run out of fuel fast, no matter how much pressure your pump is running.

get a map clamp or a SAFC with a wideband. alot of people think they have to run crazy boost and fuel to make good power. you dont. you can run stock boost and just trim a little fuel with the map clamp or SAFC and make power on that alone. then you can up the boost and really tweak it out.

traction bars can be had from glacial graphics. right now they are doing a group buy on them. its an awesom setup. it si the very one i am going to get when i fix my axles.

motormounts....realtune is having a group buy on them right now also. they are selling the AGP ones, which, IMO are the best to have, sin ce they cost the least and still do the exact same job as the expensive ones.

you live in OHIO....drive your ass to realtune and have aaron tune your car. he is aaronneon here on the forums. i guarantee you he can get more out of your car than you imagined possible and it will still be reliable.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bigtime for the reply. Thats exactly what kinda response i was looking for. Now i will go ahead and start with the buildup. I will keep you updated with how it goes. Thanks again. Peace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts