Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i wanted to start modding my car a little bit. not too much, i was thinkin stage 1, MM's, AGP WGA, BOV,....maybe a MBC and exhaust, but no more than that......so my question is; are there any dealerships in SA that are mod friendly? mainly concerned with not voiding my warranty. I know this is kinda of a gray area of discussion, but just wanted to get some info before i do somethin that voids my warranty. thanks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Before i did the plugs and wires I took my car to NS Dodge. Ronnie Dunaway is a cool dude. Didn't mind the S1 and I/C pipes at all. If you do anything to the ignition, put it back to stock or it's definite warranty voidage! is voidage a word?)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SpoolnSRT420 said:
Before i did the plugs and wires I took my car to NS Dodge. Ronnie Dunaway is a cool dude. Didn't mind the S1 and I/C pipes at all. If you do anything to the ignition, put it back to stock or it's definite warranty voidage! is voidage a word?)
cool, cuz i definitely wanted stage 1, hardpipes and new BOV, i'll have to make my way up to the north side and get ahold of Ronnie. i've pretty much decided that to upgrade only if it's absolutely certain that i can retain my warranty. basically i want to upgrade whatever they'll let me get away with, if the only thing i can do is stage 1 and hardpipes/BOV, that's fine with me after all i'm not lookin for 400 hp or anything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.