Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I know on the WRX there is a hose under the hood that if you pull it off, the car runs a TON of extra boost, and you only need to watch your temp. Its a small hose that connects perpendicular to another hose that connects to the stock boost controller. Does anyone know if the SRT has a hose we can pull to do this? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
you can always pull off the hose that attaches to the turbo - then you can run full boost. Mine split causing it to come off and thats what I got. Also - detaching the line off wastegate may do it but it made my car run sluggish when at the track. (I didn't pull it off though....it blew off from pressure)

·
Registered
376 Posts
dont do it man.....step away from the hose. i had a boost controller on for 2 days. one of the hoses blew off and i was boosting 20+ psi at partial throttle. i would just leave it alone rather than risk destroying the engine.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
yep that's called removing a vacuum line. You do that and hello instant boost. :cool: Very dangerous tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.