future production, but as of right now is not available. I am unable at
this time to confirm when or if these units will be available and at what
price they might be.

Regards,

Ralph Hollack

·
Registered
726 Posts
Geez, this guy is as non-committal as DC was about the car! Are you sure you didn't accidentally write Dodge? :wink:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
Geez, this guy is as non-committal as DC was about the car! Are you sure you didn't accidentally write Dodge? :wink:
Yeah that's a good thing, that way people don't get pissed at them and get their feelings hurt if the project is behind schedule or if it gets axed for some reason.

-faast

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i thought on the .org someone had posted something from them saying it was soon to be for sale?

·
Registered
32 Posts
pvo is working with some other company, same one that is doing the mazdaspeed lsd...some weird name, tujifujisomeshit....but it's supposed to be out soon, maronnee dodge told me that the stages from mopar will be out within 2 months, dont know how reliable they are, but if that's true, then that's probably when we can expect the other mopar stuff too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I already have a verbal order on a Hemi RT Durango from the same dealer I ordered the SRT-4. Think it will be a nice truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
PB Pod
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing