Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they among us? Would we know if they are? I"m guessing that this and .org are monitored. If you were responsible for these machines, how could you not. :) And given corporate thinking, I could easily see the order going out that any member of PVO who contributes gets sent to install wiper blades in Timbuktu :D So if your watching folks, thanks! While I might play around trying to spot any PVOers playing here in thier free time, I would not post any suspicions I might have. So imagine you are a PVO guy or girl who wants very badly to contribute. How would you do it so as to not give yourself away? Interesting mind game.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ohh, i'm a believer. They do watch us!! We are not alone!

And since PVO does watch these forums. I'd like to say "Thank you" to everyone who made this car come to life. I have to say it's everything I could have wished for, and it suprises me more and more every day.

Again, thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Thank you PVO very much for putting an afordable muscle car back in your line. Please keep up the support and I wish you could see the SMILE on my face every time I push the gas pedal down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :) :) :D :D :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8)

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Thanks, PVO!! You guys/gals built one helluva MACHINE!! I've been following this car ever since I saw that black supercharged neon. I must tell you it was love at first sight!! That car blossomed into the BADASS street fighter known as the SRT-4. Pat yourselves on the back for a job WELL DONE!! I can honestly say that I will NEVER get rid of this car!!

THANKS!!
-Andre

·
Registered
458 Posts
"Fuel My Passion" by getting these up here :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Hey PVO, I want my Stage 3 upgrade and a suspension upgrade too. :twisted: And take the guy responsible for the wide turning steering box out back and have him caned :evil:

·
Registered
59 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
lol, i'm glad someone else said it first... I was afraid I'd be the only one. Of course it's not PVO's fault it's not available up north yet. My thanks will come when I can get the car.
yea, i feel the same, but i guess its not PVO's fault...but dammit, i dont want to have to wait till may :cry:

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
el_jefe said:
Hey PVO, I want my Stage 3 upgrade and a suspension upgrade too. :twisted: And take the guy responsible for the wide turning steering box out back and have him caned :evil:
agreed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
14 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing