Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would like a PVO spoiler or windshield decal, please contact Exhaust Depot. He has red, black and yellow spoiler decals (they come in pairs for $12) and red and white windshield banners. Contact him with a private message or email first before sending money to make sure he has the right color available. Get them now, they are going fast.

Email: [email protected]

Paypal: [email protected]

Mailing Address:
Exhaust Depot
15204 SW 49 Street
Davie, Fl

Make checks payable to Hector DeLeon

·
Registered
726 Posts
After yesterdays wash n' wax, today I got around to putting my PVO decals on and I must say they look really sharp!!! Massive appreciation to Hector for doing these for us!!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
We dont believe you, we want to see pics!

Thank drizz for the idea.

Oh yeah, I dont make any money on these. I ahve great connections for them which is why the are priced nice.

Boo yaa

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
the deal no longer exists!!!!! and i dont plan on buying $300 worth of things to get a sticker included :(

is there any other way we can get em?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts

After hearing about the Quickness of the SRT-4, and knowing the s2000's days were numberd, Honda quickly went to work on a Rocket ship powered by a fission reactor. Rumor has it however, that a Lightly modded SRT-4 can take it at the top of the quarter mile.:frow:

:alfdance:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Vooduguru said:
should I do silver against the Electric Blue?
that or white would be sickness

·
SRTforums Member
1,060 Posts
I can make up the decals for people. I have a plotter and will charge $10.00 for a pair the size that goes on the wing. Any color even CHROME. Just PM or email to [email protected]. I will get paypal set up today. I will also work on the blue M for the mopar stickers.

·
Registered
472 Posts
*** reviving an old thread ***

Anyone know where I can get a pair of these PVO decals for the spoiler? Anyone on the forums still offering them or can make them? I want black ones.

And yes... I know PVO changed their name... I still want the PVO ones! :)

TIA

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
ripcuda
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing