Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As they say in the Hip-Hop seen:

I would like to give props to Drizz for coming up with the Idea. BIG UP'S!

I will be shipping them out this weekend for those that paypal and sent me the money.

I also got them for the front windshield. I have it in Red and white. Takes up the whole front windshield like my banner does. Its also $11(cost)

For the spoiler, i have RED, BLACK and 3 sets of yellow which I have 2 sets that are spoken for.

Questions? email me instead of PM.

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
I like your wind... decal, do have a closer pic of it? Can you get the PVO sticker in Chrome?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took request initially. I cant keep going back and forth to the sticker place. I have over $300 in decals sitting here and im selling them at cost and i knwo mostlikly i will get stuck with some of them which is why i dont want to go ahead and make more.

My windshield decal says exhaust depot, not PVO on it.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Hey exhaust, it's me again about the decals, i keep pestering you, haha, I asked for the 2 black PVO decals for my spoiler, is there anyway that I could also get one for the front skirt of the car, that looks nice, or would that be pushing it considering I had to have someone else pay for me :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Just sent you my paypal money for my black set of spoiler decals!!
:D

Steve

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Terminator said:
Hey exhaust, it's me again about the decals, i keep pestering you, haha, I asked for the 2 black PVO decals for my spoiler, is there anyway that I could also get one for the front skirt of the car, that looks nice, or would that be pushing it considering I had to have someone else pay for me :oops: :oops:
New car and you cant afford a decal?
:shock:

That will be pusing it because that will make me a set short. there are 2 per set.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay, Its easy to get mixxed up with you guys email addresses, names and forum names. SO these are the people who payed and the ones ill be shipping out tomorrow(friday). If you paypaled me and are not on this list, shoot me an email
[email protected]

Craig WI
Andre DE
Matthew Tampa
Daniel PA
Steven Boynton
Tim AK
ROn WA
Guiliano FL
Dan Tarpon springs
Steve Oceanside

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
New car and you cant afford a decal?
:shock:

That will be pusing it because that will make me a set short. there are 2 per set.[/quote]

Ok ok....well I reeeeeeeally want them to be in the mail when i get back from my trip that I'm leaving for in an hour or two :D . When I get back the only way I can pay is through money order and I'll send you $20 in the mail as soon as I get back, is that all right?? But I want a set of black decals for my spoiler on my yellow SRT and then I also want to get one for the front lip of it like yours, so 3 total, I guess you just consider that 2 sets right?? I'll send you $20 as soon as I get back, is that ok? You have my word, and ACR2NV knows me and he'll give me shit if I don't pay you, plus you have my address and know where I live, lol. And I'm an honest person and I swear I'll pay you as soon as I get back, I just wnat them to be in the mail so I can be :D when I get home, is that cool?? Alright well i'm out, I'll talk to all of you in 11 days, bye :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I received my decals today, unfortunately you left the SRT 4 out of the envelope. Thanks for the prompt service Exhaust Depot!!! :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Grunge said:
I received my decals today, unfortunately you left the SRT 4 out of the envelope. Thanks for the prompt service Exhaust Depot!!! :lol:
thats y you snail mail urself to south fl and get one... :roll: :wink: 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Damn, why didn't I think of that. :lol: Or I could overnight myself with FedEx. With my luck, I'd end up on a deserted island with Tom Hanks and a damn volleyball that I'd have to name Neon. :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
14 Participants
daytonagts
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing