Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I at least want one set, if the price is right, maybe more...I want black,wish I could get some in NYG..I could pant it like my windshied banner I guess...NYG looks good on black cars too..so count me in...

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Okay,

I will be receiving 25 pieces this friday. I made it in Red and Black. Red for the black cars and black for everything else. :)

They where not cheap. I will be offering them for free for ONLY those who have an SRT-4. I will also accept donations. ([email protected]).

Ill post a pic of it friday or monday when they are done and installed on my car.

HEctor

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Yeah, let us know a ball park figure so we'll know how much to donate. We don't want you to take a loss for helping us out.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
It $7 per decal but he is hooking me up for $5 per decal, there are 2 per a set which is $10. Its 7" x 3" in size.

I will tell him to make me

5 sets in red
9 sets in black

for a total of 30 pieces. 25 is an odd number one ill be one short. :)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Gotta do it. I'm in for one Black. Wanna PM me your Paypal stuff, Depot? Send the free ones to the younger guys, with their insurance payments, they need the help :)

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
I feel like crap for wanting them for free :( , but I have hardly any money with my payment, insurance, gas, you know how it goes, is there anyway that I really could get them for free though?? I feel so dick for asking, lol...sorry, I'd love to cip in a donation but I don't even have a credit card Ionly 17 :? ) I'll send you my address in your email if that coool exhaust?? lemme know if that's what you want me to do and if it's cool, thanks a lot bro :D

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Terminator said:
I feel like crap for wanting them for free :( , but I have hardly any money with my payment, insurance, gas, you know how it goes, is there anyway that I really could get them for free though?? I feel so dick for asking, lol...sorry, I'd love to cip in a donation but I don't even have a credit card Ionly 17 :? ) I'll send you my address in your email if that coool exhaust?? lemme know if that's what you want me to do and if it's cool, thanks a lot bro :D
Somebody please buy this guy a sticker :D

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Terminator said:
Oh yea....a man dreams is built around his real life possession: THE SRT-4. Don't sweat it. I will cover the cost.

Exhaust Depot, send hima set and I cover it.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
It $7 per decal but he is hooking me up for $5 per decal, there are 2 per a set which is $10. Its 7" x 3" in size.

I will tell him to make me

5 sets in red
9 sets in black

for a total of 30 pieces. 25 is an odd number one ill be one short. :)
Do we send the money now?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hey!!
I want a set, too, but dont have a paypal account, would it be easier to open one, or can I send you a money order? I want a silver set also for my red SRT-4, but will take black.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
would somebody be willing to hook me up? between my car payment and iinsurance on the srt......moneys tight..........black would be fine with me, thanks to who ever will hook me up. my email is [email protected] if you wanna get my address. thanks guys, nick

21 - 40 of 47 Posts