Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who want to donate it's costing me $10 for the set (2).

my paypal info is :

[email protected]

My mailing address is:

Exhaust Depot
15204 SW 49 Street
Davie, Fl

make payment to me

Hector DeLeon

There is always a difficult person among the group (Cali) so I will go ahead and make one set in yellow. :)

They should be done tomorrow and monday at the latest.

Those of you who want the stickers, EMAIL me your info . Also make sure you indicate what color you want. I don't want to say names but some one already sent me an email and did not indicate what color they wanted (Andre) :)

Dont send payment till I post up some pics of it. Want to make sure its a happy piece first.

[email protected]

Happy Boosting.

Hector

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
There is always a difficult person among the group (Cali) so I will go ahead and make one set in yellow. :)

Hector
You're a good guy, I hope ya get laid tonight :D

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drizz,

What do you think of a windshield decal?

Windshield decal will be made in Red, White and Silver I think I ordered it in.

It will be $10 ball park for the windshield decal. I should know by monday. TOday I should have the spoiler decals.

Drizz, I also got the Neon Type-R sticker done that you requested. :)

Also I had a set mad in yellow. I forgot who it was that wanted the PVO in yellow.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh thats the whole top from what the guy told me. Do you realy want some in yellow for the windshield?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Also I had a set mad in yellow. I forgot who it was that wanted the PVO in yellow.
cali wanted yellow.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
lifeisdeath said:
Exhaust Depot said:
cali wanted yellow.
He damned well knows who wanted yellow.... :twisted:

Drizze....id say black would look sweet on yellow.
I had a blck civic with YELLOW neuspees stickers on the side ( small) with brakes painted yellow, on white wheels....looked bad as hell....

So im gonna stick witht the black/yellow theme on this for now :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i'm sorry, i missed a lot of this thread because i was thinking it wouldnt be around when i got mine. does this sticker come in red?
thanks

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
hey hector, i just sent you an email with my mailing address and info for the spoiler decals, last time I sent you an email it didn't work, so if it doens't this time do you still have my PM with my address?? thanks man :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
thispainisours
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing