1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Performance Vehicle Operations

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
umm ok Who here doesnt know who PVO is? If you own an SRT4 you should be highly ashamed if you dont know that they are the balz at DCX to bring us the SRT line aswell as future toys yet unnamed. I cant wait to see Lightnings get ate up by a 6 speed 500hp truck or heck even ruststangs, firechickens, WooS-6's, Zhity-28s and Cobras have something to be fearfull of :roll: :twisted:

·
Registered
726 Posts
acr2nv said:
umm ok Who here doesnt know who PVO is? If you own an SRT4 you should be highly ashamed if you dont know that they are the balz at DCX to bring us the SRT line aswell as future toys yet unnamed. I cant wait to see Lightnings get ate up by a 6 speed 500hp truck or heck even ruststangs, firechickens, WooS-6's, Zhity-28s and Cobras have something to be fearfull of :roll: :twisted:
Agreed...all hail PVO! I'd like to have an emblem of some sort for my SRT-4 as well. Hope Dodge comes out with one sometime...maybe when they launch the Mopar Speedshops?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Re: DIE SETUP

hemidakota said:
If not, can we get enough folks together to make a die for the plastic crhome emblems? This will help to cost the cost...
Sure, I'd be in on that. How much would it cost?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I'm not big on chrome badges, but I do like vynal stickers if they are done tastefully. I created the PVO logo from ebbtide's avatar. Here is the link to the artwork part of the forum where I placed the logo on the car. If anyone else is interested, PM me and maybe I can get a bunch made at one time.

http://www.srtforums.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=498

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
so you guys dont like the graphics on the scoop?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i like it. cant wait until next month for the billet thingy. whatever it is. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing